MXDevInstall v1.6 is now released
Updates since v1.3: Version 1.4
* Added automatic executable permission on required monkey-x executables (to run and build with monkey-x) on linux
* Added the new experimental android19 target[/i] Version 1.5
* For linux: added fix for installation of xlibmesa-glu-dev for ubuntu/debian derivates Version 1.5b
* For linux added fix for installation of xlibmesa-glu-dev libqtwebkit4 libstdc++6 libX11-6 libgl1-mesa-glx for ubuntu/debian derivates Version 1.5c:
* Mac update: Hopefully fixes the mac + mavericks issues!
* Fixed an issue where mxdevinstall eternally looped when no java jdk was installed
* hopefully fixed detection of Xcode allready installed on mavericks
* hopefully fixed some mavewricks/mountain lion naming differences on xcode packages Version 1.6
* Fixed broken detect and download of latest oracle java jdk
* Mac: Fixed an issue with detecting installed java jdk
2014-06-02: MXDevInstall v1.3
MXDevInstall v1.3 is now released
* Fixed psm bugs
* Monkey-X configfile vars are not being overwritten
* Embedded win32 dll's
* Linux: Fixed bug with returncodes not being returned
* Fixed bug where monkey-x doesn't recognize config-file
* Added automatic detection/installation of adobe flash player for windows and linux (as well as konqueror)
* Added installation of oracle java sdk for all debian derivates and ubuntu derivates (Kubuntu, ubuntu, mint, kali, etc.)
2014-05-26: MXDevInstall v1.0
MXDevInstall v1.0 is now released
Updates: Added windows drive selection to the console gui directory menu's.
2014-05-22: MXDevInstall v0.9
MXDevInstall v0.9 is a command line tool for installing Monkey-X target Developer tools automaticly
It's available for Windows, mac and Linux.
It detects the sdk's latest version via internet and downloads it, install to your desired install path and updates the monkey-x configfile, and environment variables (where needed)
It also detects if (and where, where possible) sdk's are allready installed, and updates the config file.
MXDevInstall can also be used to update the sdk's allready installed, to the latest version available on the internet.
2013-10-28: Dirlogger v1.4 gui released
Dirlogger v1.4 gui is now released: Linux/Windows:
* Added multithreading to most of the working tasks so the gui doesn't stop responding
Dirlogger v1.3 is now released: Linux/Windows:
* Fixed bug where dirlogger only could read x amount of directories.
* Fixed a bug where dirlogged might crash in interval mode.
* Changed datafile system to use sqlite inmemory database. (x% faster)
* Interval mode can now be stopped using the esc key
* Datafile database is encoded using UTF16
2013-10-17: Dirlogger v1.2 released
Dirlogger v1.2 is now released: Windows: Added UTF16 filename support. Both: default datafile is now stored in current directory.
2013-08-26: SeCom v0.3.5 released
SeCom v0.3.5 is now released: Added check for internet connection when sending a message / creating phonenumber.
Fixed bug where users get stuck on password screen if phonenumber not created.
SeCom v0.3.4 is now released: Added app icons. Released the app on google play.
2013-08-15: SeCom v0.3.3 rc2 released
SeCom v0.3.3 rc2 is now released: Fixed a small translation issue. Redesigned new message screen a bit + added hidekeyboard
on send button press.
2013-08-14: SeCom v0.3.2 rc1 released
SeCom v0.3.2 rc1 is now released: Securecom now officially renamed to SeCom because of copyright and trademark issues.
This rc1 release is signed with a release key, ready to be deployed on google play. Google play release date will be around the 20th of august.
2013-08-10: SeCom v0.3.1 beta released
SeCom v0.3.1 beta is now released: Fixed a bug with require password on resume option in the settings screen.
2013-08-08: SeCom v0.3.0 beta released
SeCom v0.3.0 beta is now released: Fixed a bug where secom checks for new messages too often. Added the search
for contacts feature. Added require password on resume option in the settings screen.
2013-08-07: SeCom v0.2.9 beta released
SeCom v0.2.9 beta is now released: Added resume to password screen. Added shutdown button in settings screen.